Who doesn’t like a cute little tag for treat bags?
This year, for my daughter’s class, I designed a halloween themed tag to attach to the treat bags for each child. I purchased the treat bags from Target’s Hyde and Eek collection and filled each bag with a few sweet treats and a container of Play-Doh.
What you’ll need:
- PDF of Halloween Gift Tags
- Card stock
- Color printer
- Scissors, Rotary Blade or Gift Tag Punch
- Small Hole Punch
- Treat Bags
- Bag Filler
- Print out the Halloween Gifts Tags
- Cut or Punch out the gift tags
- Punch a hole at the top of the gift tag
- Fill each bag with your treat of your choice
- Tie bag with twist ties or ribbon and attach tag
Aren’t these just so cute? Download these free pdf printable Halloween Gift Tags for your very own favor bags!