August was a very busy month for me. Not only was I busy filling orders and doing design work, I started something I stopped a while back, couponing. Sometimes it feels like it takes so much time but I think I’ve figured out a way to manage work and find deals without stressing myself out. If you’d like to see the deals I’ve been making, check out my other blog.
Here are my top 5 events from August
- Speaking in a public forum
- Reunion with friends near and far
- Lunch with my beautiful friend Peg Loves & the momma-to-be from Sara Catherine Photography
- Welcoming a new cousin to the family
- Spending time with the family